What are cookies?Cookies are small files installed on the user’s computer after visiting a web site, temporally storing data which can be used and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. If the user does not register or leaves any personal data on the site, the server will acknowledge that someone with that cookie came back to the web site, but it won´t be able to associate the browsing with a specific and identified user.
Types of cookiesAccording to their expiration, cookies can be classified in session cookies or persistent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser, whereas the second ones remain for a longer time during which the data remain stored in the computer and may be reached and processed. Cookies can also be distinguish depending on the entity managing the terminal or domain from where cookies are sent and the obtained data is processed.
- Own Cookies. Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the own user is provided.
- Third party cookies. Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes obtained data through cookies.
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, session login or completing an order’s purchasing process.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to certain criteria in the user’s terminal such as language or type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies that allow their publisher to track and analyze the behavior of the linked websites’ users. The collected information is used to measure the web site, application or platform activity to elaborate such websites, application and platform browsing profiles, in order to implement improvements based on the data analysis done by the service users.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow in the most efficient way to manage the advertising spaces included by an editor in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or ads display frequency.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising spaces provided by an editor in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store users behavior information gathered through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads accordingly.
Which type of cookies are used at Hotel Barajas Plaza website?The following cookies are used at this website:
- Technical. These cookies provide information about the use of the web carried out by the user such as which websites have been visited or if there has been any technical issues accessing the web. These cookies do not identify the user since the collected data is anonymous and shall only be used to make improvements of the website design and browsing, usage statistics and so on. They ensure that the running of the site is smoother and adapted to the users preferences.
- Log cookies. Created when registering or when login in as the website user.
- Customization. These cookies enable to customize the functions or content of the website according to the data obtained from the browser.
- Session state. These cookies store relevant information during the session and the changes related to it, also establishing if the user is registered or not in the website.
How to disable or delete cookies.Users can configure their browser to alert them when cookies are used or to be notified on screen when receiving cookies, being able to decide if they want to accept it or decline it. Furthermore, users may decide afterwards to delete the installed cookies, changing their browser configuration or deleting them manually through the site. Bearing in mind that deleting cookies may reduce the quality or functions of the website. Click on the name of your browser for more information. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471 In addition, other third party tools may be used to identify the cookies of every visited website and manage their deactivation.
©2016 Hotel Barajas Plaza ®All rights reserved