1. Identity of the web owner
Corporate name: Hotel Barajas S.L.
Registered Office: Calle Camarillas 5-7, Barajas, Madrid
Tax Identification Number: B85246700
Telephone: 913010081 – 91305637
Domain Name: hotelbarajasplaza.es
Hotel Barajas reserves the right to modify and delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit and cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the website.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
The content of this website is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws. The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, compilation edition and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and graphics are property of Hotel Barajas or, if applicable, licensed or expressly authorized by the authors. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case require prior written authorization by Hotel Barajas.
Violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable in accordance with articles 20 et seq. Of the Criminal Code.
The designs, logos, text and graphics not belonging to Hotel Barajas that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that could arise regarding them. In any case, Hotel Barajas has express and prior authorization by the same. The claims that may be imposed by users in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Access to the web
Our website can be visited by any user freely and free of charge. The personal data you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data.
5. Correct use of the website
The user agrees to use the web content and services in accordance with the law, with good customs and public order, in the same way undertakes and obliges:
- Not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to the content of this legal notice, that damage the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the web or their services or prevent a satisfactory use of the web or other users.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the web
- Not to introduce programs, viruses, macro instructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or can cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of Hotel Barajas or third parties.
- Not to misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, recordings, software and, generally, any kind of material accessible through the web or the services it offers.
- Not to introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
Hotel Barajas also reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and services at any time and without prior notice to those users who do not comply with these general conditions.
6. Liability regime
Hotel Barajas will not be responsible, directly or indirectly for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability nor continuity of the operation of the web.
- The interruptions in the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that originate in causes that are beyond the control of Hotel Barajas.
- A malicious or guilty performance of the user having as a result causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, emergent damages or loss of profit.
- The contents and opinions of third parties, nor the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through links or search engines of the website.
- The damages that can be caused in the equipment of the users by possible computer viruses contracted because of its navigation in the web site or by any other damages derived from such navigation.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality, and generally accepted good practices or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtainment or access to the contents.
- The vices and defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, failure to update the accuracy of the same, or scientific quality as the case may be.
Futhermore, Hotel Barajas does not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and are not responsible for damages caused by access to the web or the impossibility of accessing. Hotel Barajas will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to perform operations of maintenance, improvement or repair thereof.
7. Data Protection
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on personal data protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website Hotel Barajas Plaza, in compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD , informs all users of this website to facilitate or provide their personal data, which will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish data protection agency. If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification cancellation or opposition, you can contact the email email@example.com
As regulated in the law on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE) the policy regarding e-mail focuses on forwarding only communications that the user has requested to receive. If you do not wish to receive these messages by e-mail, you can contact the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Applicable legislation, Jurisdiction
The present conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to the current Spanish legislation. For any litigious matter or any concerning the website of Hotel Barajas, the courts and tribunals of Madrid, Spain, will be competent.